Model H Whizzer Kit

GoldenMotor.com

npence

Nov 29, 2009
ohio
I just got this whizzer kit and really dont know a lot about them. any Ideas what this may be worth. Im interested in selling it but would like to find out more about it. I know it is a bolt on kit since it has the thumb throttle It is fresh out of the barn motor turns and no slop in shaft. any help would be great thanks.
[/url]
[]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Was it on a bike or just in pieces like in the picture?? There is a set of numbers & a letter on the side of the engine case that will tell which model & year it is. Might have the letter H or J on it.
Jay

npence

Nov 29, 2009
ohio
I got this kit just has you see it. I will check the engine for numbers and let you know thanks,Nate

Pheatherman

Apr 23, 2011
Bend, OR
iv'e been looking for a whizzer kit for a while now. do you still have it?
i can offer you 175$~ im willing to negotiate for it also does it have compression when you turn it? I would relly appreciate it you would email me even if you dont have it just let me now. i'm a very serios buyer!!

Thank you!

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Looks like it's in the three to four hundred dollar range. Probably more with all the stuff it came with. Very nice start on a vintage collectible.

Pheatherman

Apr 23, 2011
Bend, OR
You're probably right but before i deside to spend that kind of money i need to know some things. By judging from the pictures it looks as though the kit is missing the drive belts. Do you have them and are they just not pictured? Can you check whether it has spark? (if you dont now how to check tell me i will tell you how to check) Also does it have compression? if so, how many psi is it (if you dont now how to check tell me i will tell you how to check)? Is the magnet on the flywheel still charged? What is the condition of the inside the tank? ie no rust.
relly appreicate it thank you.

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
I just got this whizzer kit and really dont know a lot about them. any Ideas what this may be worth. Im interested in selling it but would like to find out more about it. I know it is a bolt on kit since it has the thumb throttle It is fresh out of the barn motor turns and no slop in shaft. any help would be great thanks.
[/url]
[]
[/url]
[/url]
[/url]
Nice kit. Could you post photos of the right side and top of motor?