Slant heads

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Very cool still probably better to just buy a entire kit could be cheaper in the long run. Checking my options. lol

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Well I missed the part about the free shipping. For 200 dollars might not be bad. I was up late when I read on the site. I think I will get one tonight. Sorta wanted to phone them to make sure It was the squish band head. It looks like it 13 fins there. There are so many variables coming out with the heads I know of four by now. lol

Last edited:

edman2478411

Apr 18, 2009
Texas
Hey guys I work for CCmotobikes.com, and just a heads up on the heads (no pun intended), We currently only have 2 used heads left. We use them to test out motors that we get in when people want a new slant head installed in order to confirm they're motor quality and whether or not it will be able to take the compression boost. (They're in great condition we degrease them and do quality checks before selling them) Give us a call or email us because these slant heads are hot. Also just a clarification all our kits are the new slant head kits but we are currently out of stock but we should be getting some within a week or so.