A word of praise

GoldenMotor.com

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I'm going to tell you guys about the love of people that is in us all. About a year ago I logged on to this forum. I had no reason to live after loosing my wife. A Guy named CRUISER asked me if he could help. My old MB had been stolen. The only happiness I had left was gone. He asked me to postpone me ending my life and give him a little time to make some phone calls. He called some people and after a lot of work, several people came together and sent me another engine kit. Up to that time all I knew were tears. I was ripped in half. No longer a human being. I now have a shop and My sole purpose in life is too help others :) My family is dead and gone but the spirit to help others is alive and well here, in Our Forum, Motorbicycling.com My gift is 45 years on two wheels. Been there, done that. All I ask is the opprtunity to help someone else. I carried, drug and some how got bicycles out of the trash and off the curb and went threw the dumpster at some auto shops for paint cans. I gave 7 kids bicycles this Xmas :) Used but repaired. Here are some pics of my shop...

Attachments

bbb

Sep 2, 2008
S Man Canada
I agree...wow...amazing how something as old as a bike and the new fangled technology of computers bring us all together

toytime

Mar 20, 2008
Ontario
Geez, I felt a little dampness around my eyes as I read that but I'm sure it was just the snow melting from my hair as I just finished shovelling the driveway.
That was a nice story saddletramp and took a lot of courage to share.
Thankyou.

ebmvegan

Jul 15, 2008
OC, Ca
Tramp, thanks for sharing. Many are going through hard times and it is great to be able to bear witness that there is hope. We wish you the best as you continue on your journey on spreading the LOVE that you enjoyed with your family, the LOVE that CRUISER passed to you, and the LOVE you built for the children.

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
I have a selfish dream that always makes me :) I keep hoping that someday I will see a kid riding one of the little bicycles I rescued and that is a real good reason to ride. Maybe 10 years from now they will log onto the Forum and say it all started with this bike I got for Xmas..rd. Tramp...