Motrized Schwinn...upgrades coming! Take a peek!

GoldenMotor.com

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
So we have... fully adjustable mirrors...the turn...the mirrors move up and down on the shaft..and I can angle them as well. Running a #41 chain. Updated "arch" tensioner...nothing but metal and U-bolts... DOESNT play in spokes! Some pictures of the bike are from when I used my spring loaded tensioner....I have since then done away with that and used the arch tesnioner. I will be adding a performance air filter to the carb. Chrome engine covers, eventually a better carb(maybe the speed carb with the built in shutoff with the square cover..but I'll replace the cover with thew round chrome paper filter :) I want to get one of those old fashioned needle speedometers as well. A set of lights is also in order. I MIGHT swap the hand/throttle grips for the ones I was looking for in an earlier thread I had posted. I think I'll keep the stock exhaust on there...I personally like it..others may not. Other upgrades? Not sure yet. We'll get there. So anyway the tape on the frame is useless now that I have a reliable tensioner and that has also since been peeled off. This thing is 10x more attractive up close. If you guys have any cool ideas for accesories such as lights( i don't have a white wire on my motor so i can't run a light off of it) then, let me know!

Attachments

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
Hasn't happened yet. So far I've had pretty good luck with this one. These mounts seem to be holding strong. My purple beach cruiser....the mount broke on the back...fender rolled around wheel..... then the front broke a few weeks later. But It's been great.. These are pretty solid.