Pictures of my 1918 Norton (Finished)

GoldenMotor.com

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Man OH Man what a beauty! I also went to your flicker sight. Cant wait to see some pics in the light! OH! and a video with sound.

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
man, that bikes look great, very nice work !
works your headlight with acethylene or is it electrified ?

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Hey! Kris..........Very Nice! Been watching Dan put this bike together for a while and I must say that it was amazing before paint and now simlpy stunning!!!

ANTIQUECYCLES

Mar 2, 2012
Inland Empire
The photo’s dark, but that looks like it might be a authentic Prest-O-lite...?

-Kirk
Hi Mr B,

Looks like you know your stuff. I was heading toward a real one but ran into the price.

Since it's a tribute build I decided to go with something a tad more "economical".

What you see in the photo is a Coleman stove, 3 1/2" X 13" fuel tank made of brass and copper. I polished it up and mounted it to the cross brace. Best 15 bucks I ever spent!

The Powell & Hanmer light should be fed off a carbide generator, anyhow. Talk about expensive and hard to find! I lost the bid on the only 2 I found, over a 4 month period. 1 went for $388.
Better pics on my flickr page... flickr.com/photos/krisblake

Thanks,
Kris

ANTIQUECYCLES

Mar 2, 2012
Inland Empire
man, that bikes look great, very nice work !
works your headlight with acethylene or is it electrified ?
Howdy,

As of now, the front is non-working. The rear works great and is Kerosene.

I am trying to find a way to run carbide to the headlight but may just wire it LED.

Kris

ANTIQUECYCLES

Mar 2, 2012
Inland Empire
Man OH Man what a beauty! I also went to your flicker sight. Cant wait to see some pics in the light! OH! and a video with sound.
Hi Velodrome,
Sorry for the delayed response, I suck at checking the email on this acct.

I will take better pics real soon. Never tried video but I will. It sounds and rides better than it looks. Total comfort.

Thanks for the compliment,
Kris