GoldenMotor.com

turbo/chaos

Jul 22, 2008
college station tx
www.myspace.com

christopher fowler

Dec 17, 2009
p a washington
actually thats my plan i will be using touring tires which ar 32c to 40c in thickness about and inch and a half
dude nice to hear from another bike shop mechanic who is not afaid to go to the dark side!mount up the fattest 700 c tire that will fit in your frame + highly advise running thickest tubes you can find! was running kevlar belted michileins when i got front flat ! when i repaired tube found a total of 8 snake bite punctures!under human power these tires tell you instantly when low,put 2 hp worth of power and its a whole new story!power on!.xx.

turbo/chaos

Jul 22, 2008
college station tx
www.myspace.com
yo christopher fowler um dark side i was a mb rider before i went fixie and have done studying to make the best city pounder i can come up with and im a trip out here with the local road bike racers and fixie riders all out run them with human power

but i love motorized bikes they are a great thing to have i am a deliver/messenger for potato shack here in college station tx and have done 10k in travel on one motorized bike in less then a year

and also i own the bike shop and am only 23 one heck of a thing to have

but sorry if it sonds like i am ranting im not just saying

but yeah iv been told i have hiden motors in my legs do to the fact my top speed ever was 55mph clocked by a cop human power in a 40mph zone and have been clocked doing 65 mph on a motorized

turbo/chaos

Jul 22, 2008
college station tx
www.myspace.com
also one more thing for a motorized bike tire setup you want a 29er rim reason fater and ment to take 35-40c tires now also this is a most and you want a double walled rim like a

velocity deep v 29er

weinmann dp 18

sun mamoth or rynolite or double track

this are the best you can go trust me if you are wanting the most hardcore rim velocity beep v is the best or the chukker rim or a b43 rim but are hard to get a b43 36 spoke for a good deal they range from 65-140 a rim but as you can see in the vids they are bullet prof and take a lot to brake

then there is no need to go bigger then a 35c yes you can go to 40c but you only want a armadillo tire nothing else and it must beable to go to 100+psi

and you want a thorn resistent tube no if/an's or buts man with a velox cotton rim tape and a sealed not lose ball bearing but a sealed bearin hub for the wheel