My Board tracker from North-Germany

GoldenMotor.com

axelkloehn

Sep 22, 2011
Germany
absolutely awsome . I love the ( not so common ) colour that you used .
you made that little china motor look real good . the pushrod tubes look excellent .

I keep thinking that those little china motors would look so much better strait up and down ( a strait intake manifold would need to be made for it ) possible also the chain cover might have some interfereance to deal with .... but i think it would look way better .

I see a few comments on your intake ( very nice by the way ) .
For those looking for something cool ... just go to the local thrift shop .. there are always cool looking brass and copper items .. little urns and vases ( that you can make a very cool velosity stack out of )
thanks,
it is a blue-ish dark grey and it really turned out, even better when you see it in real, not on fotos.
You are reading my mind: with the next bike I will install the engine upright with its cylinder leaning backwards like the classic one-cylinder Indians about 1910, and I will rotate the cylinder 180 degrees that the exhaust is at the back and the carb/manifold at the front of the engine. And it will not be a china girl motor....! so far for now ;-) I will keep you updated, started with the new bikes frame already by the way...

brett7777

Aug 19, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
I keep thinking that those little china motors would look so much better strait up and down ( a strait intake manifold would need to be made for it ) possible also the chain cover might have some interfereance to deal with .... but i think it would look way better .
I have thought the same thing many times when looking at the china motor. Would look way way better upright. I actually think it would not be a bad looking motor if mounted that way.

brett7777

Aug 19, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
with the next bike I will install the engine upright with its cylinder leaning backwards like the classic one-cylinder Indians about 1910, and I will rotate the cylinder 180 degrees that the exhaust is at the back and the carb/manifold at the front of the engine. And it will not be a china girl motor....! so far for now ;-) I will keep you updated, started with the new bikes frame already by the way...
why dont you start a build thread, so we can watch your progress?