Got my little 25cc weedwacker FD done today... pics

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
The carb will most likely work fine. As long as the vent hole in the mount matches the one in the carb it should work fine. Another beautiful thing is how much all this stuff interchanges. I have used a blower carb on a chainsaw it's amazing what will work.

tho

Sep 26, 2011
MA
Hi! Great bike, my kind of setup. I'm new here so I haven't searched around too much, but can you take pictures or describe these things for me?

1. How the mount is connected to the rear axle? I'm thinking it's connected with some sort of turnbuckle so that you can adjust tension?

2. How is the peg mounted to the engine shaft?

Thanks!

TD

Timmyo

Mar 10, 2010
Milton, Florida
My family's transportation blew up... I don't mean to copy you, but I had to build something to get the family on our/its feet. I built this after YOUR design, You should patent it or something cause it works great, I used a trampoline spring for tension, I used a weaker spring and it kept having problems. The design itself has alot of potential. I wanted to thank you for the help of finishing my own motorized bicycle. I love YOUR design.... It has saved my whole family's lives. I cannot give enough thanks. I cannot get pictures to work, I don't have a photobucket or anything so I will fix my problems and get back with pictures. You deserve to see what I built. Its your design though. I should have asked permission. Anyways Ill work on it in a bit. I recently had alot of info lost. I hope its alright that I used your design, Im not selling it for anyone or for the world. You sir have potential to make it mass production. I had to do some welding on mine and custom fit work. But I wanted a "bolt on" design. I love it. Thank you so much, sorry to just copy you. Ill get back with pictures when I can. cvlt1