Somebody Got Some 'splainin' To Do!

GoldenMotor.com

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
It seams that someone is riding around very late at night changing the numbers on the hopscotch games kids draw on sidewalks. When the numbers are added up it always comes out to 3.14rotfl Who could be doing this I wonder?rotfl I wonder if there is a "gsr" test for chalk. Later Tramp (c)

starrunner

May 12, 2008
vintageboatplans.com
If the old time scooter and moped engine manufacturers would jump on the bike engine bandwagon, we'd have a lot better choices. A guy on Youtube put an Italian Morini moped engine on a bike after concluding the new Chinese kit he bought was junk. Puch, Sachs, Benelli and others could really turn out some high quality, dependable engine kits and increase their worldwide market. But, even though they don't make kits, you can still mount one of their engines and use the Chinese sprocket kit and gas tank.
YouTube - Motorized bicycle with Italian moped engine

Weedylot

Angry Old Fart
Jun 12, 2008
Tucson Arizona
If the old time scooter and moped engine manufacturers would jump on the bike engine bandwagon, we'd have a lot better choices. A guy on Youtube put an Italian Morini moped engine on a bike after concluding the new Chinese kit he bought was junk. Puch, Sachs, Benelli and others could really turn out some high quality, dependable engine kits and increase their worldwide market. But, even though they don't make kits, you can still mount one of their engines and use the Chinese sprocket kit and gas tank.
YouTube - Motorized bicycle with Italian moped engine
My sentiments zackly...