Mix Miser 2 Stroke Oil Measuring Tool

GoldenMotor.com

XFired

Dec 29, 2009
Waterloo Ontario
I was in Walmart today in Waterloo Ontario Canada looking for a can of MAF Cleaner for my Buick Regal,I came across the Mix Miser tool there for $6.29,and,No Shipping Charges,Duty,or Customs,if you're looking for one of these,go to Wallmart..save some money....

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
I have one of those. It's a little plastic syringe with graduations going down the sides, marked off for different ratios per gallons/ liters. Mine takes ALOT of effort to slide the plunger in and out, but it does take the guesswork out of proper mixing.

OKflyboy

Jan 4, 2010
Tulsa Area, OK
Honestly, if Walmart starts selling them in the states, we may no longer carry them. We'll see. Although my Walmart is about 20 miles away.
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they already do (at least the ones here in the Tulsa area do). I found out later the same day I ordered mine from you guys, but that's okay, your advice here has already been invaluable and I like to support businesses that support me in return. :)

Cabinfever1977

Mar 23, 2009
Upstate,NY
My walmart in upstate ny sells them too and i bought one,but i dont like using it.
I measure using a 2oz bottle,i put 50cents of gas in my tank and fill the 2oz bottle half full with oil dump it in my tank and shake the bike.

ut1205

Jul 4, 2009
Tennessee
I bough one also but not for 2 stroke oil. I put a 6" piece of tubing on the end and use it to change the oil in my R/S 35. Just suck it out then refill. Takes less than 5 minutes. Works best if the oil is warm.

cvlt1