Bikeguy Joe

GoldenMotor.com

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Joe's been attacked by 'puter gremlins, locked out of his home and in the cold - he is condemned to be just a voyeur and can only sometimes reply to a post.

He's workin' on it, doin' all the usual rituals involved and he'll be back as soon as he's able - he did wish to let ya'll know yer not forgotten, he's OK, and he's doin' what he can.

If you would like to pass on a message, you can post it in this thread and he'll be able to see it - but don't hold yer breath on a reply just yet. I'll pass notes in class as much as necessary till this is straightened out.

Bikeguy Joe said:
I am not dead, I love them all, and I'LL BE WATCHING....

Joe

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Joe take care my friend we have all been there. Computers are great till they fail. They usually fail at the worst possible time. If you need one, I got my wife's from the dell auction site I highly recommend it.

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
Kinda reminds me of George contemplating his girlfriend loosing her robe in it's a wonderful life. Cat's away the mice will play LOL

JK dude hope you get it fixed soon.

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
My sympathys Joe. Hope you get it going soon. I am going to be off the air for awhile because my puter is going to be sent back for repairs soon. It is held together with gum and duct tape now.
Elmo

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Its a lot of work being a Mod here I am sure! The computer must a finally let the smoke out. I am not a Windows fan any more I found Ubuntu! it rocks! Best of luck Joe.. Spoil your self a little get of that dial up too. If ya can everything is expensive these days..