Geeze!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Wow. 6600 posts......A lot has happened since I joined here.

I don't even remember what got me into motorized bikes! I have always had mini bikes, motorcycles ect. (I had a two stroke Jacobsen mower engine and a Clinton 2 hp four stroke engine that I used to just fire up and run when I was in kindergarden) but I can't even remember what I was looking for or doing that brought my attention to these things!

What I do know is last year, I rode virtually every day, at least 35 miles each time, most days more like 40-60. This year I hardly rode. I had a LOT of obligations/projects ect. to take care of. I probably rode more the year before last, and last year in a week than I rode all summer this year.

Still, I like the bikes, and tinker and screw around when I can. The few rides I get in are all the more precious to me.

This is a GREAT site! Not just for motorized bikes, but in general, it's an unusually good website.

Just wanted to say "Thanks" to all who put up with me and especially everyone who has made a positive contribution to the hobby.

Thanks for listening.
Joe

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Wow joe - I never noticed yer insane post count lol, congrats man! You're one of those around here I tend to stalk a bit :p Even if the problem your helpin' someone with isn't something I'm worried about I read what you have to say anyway.

There's always something to be learned from your clear and insightful posts... even if it's somthin' I didn't wanna know! o_O
laff

Glad yer here man!

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan
Congrat's Joe ... them's a lota posts! Seems like just yesterday you welcomed me aboard when I joined this forum ... but it's been about a year or so. Keep on postin' ... we appreciate you here!
Mike
.trk.

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
well , i think Joe is full of it . he fixed the post counter . check it out , his post at the begining of the thread is 6,609 posts , his next post hmmmmmm 6,609 posts

waaaaa haaaappend

admit it Joe , your cheatin, arern,tcha

marts1

Sep 18, 2009
Oshawa Ont CA
This is a GREAT site! Not just for motorized bikes, but in general, it's an unusually good website.

Just wanted to say "Thanks" to all who put up with me and especially everyone who has made a positive contribution to the hobby.

Thanks for listening.
Joe..............................Well said

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
well , i think Joe is full of it . he fixed the post counter . check it out , his post at the begining of the thread is 6,609 posts , his next post hmmmmmm 6,609 posts

waaaaa haaaappend

admit it Joe , your cheatin, arern,tcha
Yes, I am a post count glutton, look it's 6613 now!