Hello,every one,I am from China and I deal with bicycle engine kits with EPA

GoldenMotor.com

berte

Sep 24, 2009
China
Hello,every one,I am from China and I deal with bicycle engine kits with EPA.

I am a green hand now I wish to learn from all of you.
Also I can try to help you if you have any problem when you assembly your motor bicycle.

Attachments

restapukin

Jul 22, 2009
australia
It gives me great pleasure to welcome a member from China to the forum.

I hope you have a lot of fun around the place....

again I say welcome...

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Welcome,
While in China(Singapore & Baoying) i never saw even one of this type of engine mounted on a bicycle. Thousands of work and electric bicycles and some motorcycles. I was wondering why they don"t seem to use this motor?

.shft.

Attachments

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here who could help the kit manufacturers come up with a better product. We would like to have a better quality engine to work with or at least to have a choice in quality. That would be good for us and for you, too.
Silverbear

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Welcome,
While in China(Singapore & Baoying) i never saw even one of this type of engine mounted on a bicycle. Thousands of work and electric bicycles and some motorcycles. I was wondering why they don"t seem to use this motor?

.shft.

They know better? ;)

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
Berte - I have to say "Thanks". I have had a lot of fun with your little engine. I do hope to see a 4 stroke using the same parts in general someday. Welcome to the Group. I hope your people enjoy these little motors as much as we do. Have fun, Dave

zaviii

Oct 17, 2008
Chico, Ca
Hi there, are there any plans to come out with a California approved 2-cycle engine?

Last edited by a moderator: