eisle89's new bike

GoldenMotor.com

eisle89

Jun 16, 2008
El Paso, Texas
hey eisle89 what part of el paso do you live my mom live in fabens i grew up in el paso and i haven't been in a long while how the wether
Hey there !! I'm on the west side up near Franklin H.S. You're from the lower valley huh ?? That part of town has grown so much in the last few years you'd get lost. Fabens is almost " in town".

eisle89

Jun 16, 2008
El Paso, Texas
hi,
looks good ! how can I get a motor mount like that ??
Well, I tried to get Manic Mechanic to make me one. He didn't want to without having the bike there, so I had my machinist friend make one up. You really need the frame with you to fit one of these up unless you're fitting the same frames over and over.

Last edited:

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
yeah my family own a couple of acre up on horizon yeah i went to andres high school plus i just to live in north side my mom works at burlington coat factory so i kind know where franklin high school that bike its really nice that machinist did a really good job on that motor mount

eisle89

Jun 16, 2008
El Paso, Texas
Yeah, I got the strap bolt bungs a little off....... you weren't supposed to notice Venice ... LOL
The cap seals tight and I drilled a right angled breather path through the cap

K.i.p

Nov 8, 2009
CNY
I really like that tank! With a little engineering I wonder if you could extend the filler neck and regain the full capacity? (45 deg bend in the neck to put the cap horizontal and a little higher)
What did you use for the body of the tank? 5" diameter stainless tubing? Nice craftsmenship.

eisle89

Jun 16, 2008
El Paso, Texas
Yeah, what I should have done is come from the side with the filler. Ah, live and learn.
That seat is pulled way up so I wouldn't have had that much clearance. Yes, 5" stainless, thanks

K.i.p

Nov 8, 2009
CNY
"Ah, live and learn."
That is one of the greatest joys in life! (And the reason why I am doing a build as well)

eisle89

Jun 16, 2008
El Paso, Texas
Thank you

Elmo, if you run this type of tank you need to figure how you're going to vent it.
I came down through the knurled edge of the cap then 90 degrees back through the cap.