I get no respect-Robin Dangerfield

GoldenMotor.com

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
Last week i got me HT engine mounted and was testing it out along a rural road near us--it was smoking and popping as it was first start up--this lady pulls by and stops and the 4 kids are laughing and pointing at me--at first i didnt recognize them --it was my daugter and 4 kids !! i get no respect!

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Last week i got me HT engine mounted and was testing it out along a rural road near us--it was smoking and popping as it was first start up--this lady pulls by and stops and the 4 kids are laughing and pointing at me--at first i didnt recognize them --it was my daugter and 4 kids !! i get no respect!
Been there, done that. I get no respect also!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Reminds me of that TV commercial where the hard looking biker dude is stopped on the side of the road and the lady in the minivan comes along and says to her kids, "Looks like daddy ran out of gas again."
Tom

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
My wife complained about the noise, and smoke of mine the whole time I had it. Then she really complained about the noise and smoke of the week whacker bikes I built... Now that I am building E bikes, she just complains that I am building bikes.

Talk about no respect.

The only things she approved of was the bike I made for our grandson. Now that was just so cute lol.