HHO in a 2-stroke???

GoldenMotor.com

Rayzor

Feb 14, 2009
Bako, Ca
I am building a motorized bicycle with a 48cc kit from spookytooth. i want to get better emissions and get higher rpm/hp and an HHO system does that for a car. I want to know if i could install a homemade electrolyzer, and buy a NO4 part that goes into the engine that has a barb valve on it. Obviously i would have backflow valves on it so i got get a burned bum. Any one know a better way to do it? Is it even possible?.duh.

Rayzor

Feb 14, 2009
Bako, Ca
What does it do to aluminum?

Im not sure the hassle would be worth it, but if i pull it off, even if it doesnt help at all, it would totally be worth itdance1

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
I'm trying to find again where I read it, but to the best of my memory it makes aluminum brittle and eats it away. As soon as I find it I'll post a link.......................

Rayzor

Feb 14, 2009
Bako, Ca
HAHA its ok :) ill do some more research into it before i put it in, thanks for bringing that to my attention

biken stins

Jul 11, 2008
As it burns a lot hotter it would effect the lubrication. There is a small 4 stroke on you tube running on HHO. Pondered the idea,read a bunch on it and it just don't seem feasible for these engines. But where there's a will there's way.