lil under pipe

GoldenMotor.com

Moto

Jan 7, 2012
San Francisco, CA.
Well I just had to make a little chamber pipe for this guy. Actually I didnt do the welding but my friend did - its a little rough 'cause he was using flux core instead of shielding gas but I love it just the same. Wanted to buy a little sh1tter pipe but they arent in stock! : https://www.treatland.tv/peugeot-mini-single-chamber-black-pipe-p/peugeot-lil-****ter-pipe.htm

Havent tuned for this pipe yet because I am still getting my tank worked out. (the tank behind the seat just didnt work out - putting on the white kit tank)

absolutely love this bike. I know few agree but I would take 48cc engines over 65's all day... they are the original and the chinese know how to make them - super smooth at all rpm's, and at least twice as smooth as my fancy dax bottom end full out. Lacks bottom end oomph but since they wind out smoother / higher you can account for it in gearing. I pull my friends around on their skateboards all the time on this bike across the city and it has enough torque to haul proably 350 total lbs with me the bike and longboard homie.

currently tops out at a buttery 27 mph lol so I should be reaching??? .wee.

P.S. the silencer is made out of an old bike pump and is fiberglass packed