Start of the 28" Board Tracker project

GoldenMotor.com

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Axel has to deal with the TUV, which is a bureaucratic nightmare. I wonder if there are events where you could demonstrate it away from the road, Axel, or kart tracks where you can ride for a few Deutschefrancs, sorry, euros for an afternoon.

axelkloehn

Sep 22, 2011
Germany
Axel has to deal with the TUV, which is a bureaucratic nightmare. I wonder if there are events where you could demonstrate it away from the road, Axel, or kart tracks where you can ride for a few Deutschefrancs, sorry, euros for an afternoon.
Exactly...german TÜV... :p

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I can only do TUV, on an English keyboard we don't have the two little beady eyeballs peering over the top of the letter U.

Have you checked Beachcomber out? He has a home in Germany as well as here, and some contacts.

Last edited:

Beachcomber

Nov 3, 2012
Redditch [UK] and Reichenau [Saxony ]
I can only do TUV, on an English keyboard we don't have the two little beady eyeballs peering over the top of the letter U.

Have you checked Beachcomber out? He has a home in Germany as well as here, and some contacts.
Hi again Axel - just been through your build thread ........awesome work meine fruende.

Whereabouts ar you? The Axel I had dealings with was in the Koln region.

The reason I ask is that every year I hold "Beachcomber's Pig Roast and BBQ" - now in the 6th year.

I have biker friends from all over Germany come to stay for a weekend [ or longer ! ] Usually August, but the dates vary depending on Ryanair and their cheap flights !

I'm in Reichenau ot Hasselbatchtal, just North of Dresden [30 mins ].

You'd be more than welcome - bring your bike !! Plenty of space - 9 bedrooms + dance hall [ if we run out of room ].

Last edited:

axelkloehn

Sep 22, 2011
Germany
Hi again Axel - just been through your build thread ........awesome work meine fruende.

Whereabouts ar you? The Axel I had dealings with was in the Koln region.

The reason I ask is that every year I hold "Beachcomber's Pig Roast and BBQ" - now in the 6th year.

I have biker friends from all over Germany come to stay for a weekend [ or longer ! ] Usually August, but the dates vary depending on Ryanair and their cheap flights !

I'm in Reichenau ot Hasselbatchtal, just North of Dresden [30 mins ].

You'd be more than welcome - bring your bike !! Plenty of space - 9 bedrooms + dance hall [ if we run out of room ].

Hamburg, North germany...might pop in your place next year ;-)