Huffy Vibrations Build

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. You've built a very nice machine, sir. Congratulations and thanks for sharing it with us.
Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Nice work on that build! I really like the colors and the work you did on the tank really paid off. The chrome handlebars and fenders really make it look great! Get yourself a layback seat post and you'll probably notice a bit better riding position.

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
Looks good, those chrome fenders are sharp. Makes me rethink putting fenders back on my bike. But you will want to see about reinforcing the fender mounts or if they break they can get caught in the wheels and pitch you.

I never had a front fender on mine since the stock one would not work out of the box with my front springer, but I had a rear fender on my Cranbrook that lasted about 100 miles before the bottom and middle mounts both broke. I caught it before anything bad happened and off to the scrap pile it went.

Also, you ground a LOT off the cantilever. I know they tend to break farther back near the seat post so hopefully there are not big loads on it where you cut...

joojooboy

Sep 5, 2012
Missouri
Darkhawk22-Yah thanks I'm Planning on getting a lay back seatpost

Maurtis-Thanks and luckly where I grinded out is more in the middle and so far I dont see any stress

Last edited: