Another Panama Jack Cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

evattman

Jun 24, 2012
Hermitage, TN
Hello!
Ive been reading a lot of posts for a while now and decided that it was time to contribute a little. This is kind of my second build as my first was a Pacific Cruiser. I loved the bike, but I just could get the adjustment worked out right. The motor ran great, but I had a hard time fabricating a mount that was really secure.
I saw this PJ Cruiser at Wal-Mart and decided I would give it a shot. The bikes in the store were so scratched and banged up that I decided to order one. When the box arrived , I opened it up, and my heart sank. The front fender was about folded in half. Luckily, that was all that was wrong and the good folks at Huffy sent a replacement out to me.
This is not finished at all, but its getting close. Cant decide if I want to drill the hole of the sprocket bigger (to go over dust cover) or order one that will just fit.
BTW, this is a BGF kit with an upgraded carb. Oh.......and I LOVE this place!!dance1

Attachments

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hey evattman welcome to the forum.

Cant decide if I want to drill the hole of the sprocket bigger (to go over dust cover) or order one that will just fit.
Is it possible to trim the dust cap instead? Thats what I normally do on coaster brakes.