questions about the flying horse 5G HS142F kit

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I find it kinda funny when I provide you with knowledgable answers to all of your questions and then you ignore them. Finally you figure out that I might actually know what I'm talkin about and want me to PM you all the answers to everything I have already suggested. Listen and think to what people say when they are giving you sound advice.....don't dwell in sarcasm as there is an abundance of it and it keeps the world going round ;)

I'm here to help, more than give people a hard time. I am capable of both.....

scotto-

.wee.

motor_bike_fanatic

Jul 26, 2011
Pennsylvania
sorry scotto. I appreciate your help as much as anyone else's. thank you. sorry if I ignored any of your advice. I pretty much got the same advice from you as I did from wayne. I am going to install the predator and a transmission that will give me a final drive of 11.41:1. duane from dax tells me his kits can suit my needs just as well as a predator, but im not too sure about that. I really need a good balance between speed and climb. 30mph+ with an ability to climb any hill without pedaling. anyone think a kit engine can give me that on a cruiser? so far I am going for the predator.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
If you're talkin real hills, yeah you will want the Pred. 99cc. It can out climb an HS or Honda 50cc with ease.....no matter what. It will also give you an easier cruising speed in the low to mid 30"s. The build on the other hand will be more challenging but it has been done before, so the answers are here along with helpful people if you have some patience. Remember......Rome wasn't built in a day.....neither was the world we live in ;)