My Twist on a Classic!

GoldenMotor.com

zachattack

Dec 2, 2010
missouri
So yea i did alot of work to get this bike is to what it is it started as a 70s western flyer 3speed.. i stripped the bike down sanded everything and repainted. The wheels are from my last build. and i think the slicks really what makes this bike. the engine is from my first build "a cranny" yea but the frame broke.. so this is what i came up with i kinda wanted to go for a indian style bike. i made a custom exhaust but then i didnt like it that much and made it come all the way out the back "the thing sounds like a race bike" sorry only pick i got of it is with the first time i built it and it wasnt painted but anyways leave comments or questions!dance1

Attachments

Last edited:

zachattack

Dec 2, 2010
missouri
sorry i keep leaving out things um i forgot to say if you look at the picture of my bike with the throphie you will notice i added some supports to the front fork. kinda adds a classy look also i think

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
OOOH! YA! Thanks for pointing that out. In person I never would have missed itbut in pictures it just kind blends in. Very nice work and a fun take on the fuel tank! Very nice job. Whats in the box behind the seat? Battery?

zachattack

Dec 2, 2010
missouri
OOOH! YA! Thanks for pointing that out. In person I never would have missed itbut in pictures it just kind blends in. Very nice work and a fun take on the fuel tank! Very nice job. Whats in the box behind the seat? Battery?
Yup its a small 12v battery for my head light.