Black Chopper motorized bicycle - 20" wheels

GoldenMotor.com

sudjim

Jun 8, 2008
Gainesville, FL
I am re-posting my Chopper. It has a fully broken in 66cc motor. (maybe 325 miles) Smoothed intake and exhaust ports. Upgraded plug, wire, fuel line. Custom Poo Poo pipe, 34 tooth sprocket. Coaster brake. Runs 30MPH. Ape hanger handle bars. Fun to ride. Reliable. Only one like it in Gainesville FL. Local Pick Up. $700. Come test ride it. I have more projects and too many bikes.

Attachments

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Re: Black Chopper MB - 20" wheels

I am re-posting my Chopper. It has a fully broken in 66cc motor. (maybe 325 miles) Smoothed intake and exhaust ports. Upgraded plug, wire, fuel line. Custom Poo Poo pipe, 34 tooth sprocket. Coaster brake. Runs 30MPH. Ape hanger handle bars. Fun to ride. Reliable. Only one like it in Gainesville FL. Local Pick Up. $700. Come test ride it. I have more projects and too many bikes.

sudjim,
Check your PM's about the bike......

Thanks,
Salty.shft.

MellowOne

Feb 19, 2009
Powder Springs, GA

Salty, did you pick this up on ebay?? I have one I got last year and have not been able to make progress this year but it is in a semi mock up stage. I am mounting my motor a little different though, Farther back and using a tubing notcher to weld in nubs. It came with a dummy tank wich I am planning on welding in bungs for the gas caps and fuel lines. Best wishes on getting it under a new owner. Looks like a blast.
Bill

Attachments

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida

Salty, did you pick this up on ebay?? I have one I got last year and have not been able to make progress this year but it is in a semi mock up stage. I am mounting my motor a little different though, Farther back and using a tubing notcher to weld in nubs. It came with a dummy tank wich I am planning on welding in bungs for the gas caps and fuel lines. Best wishes on getting it under a new owner. Looks like a blast.
Bill

Mellow ...this isn't my bike but is located in my town ( Gainesville,Florida ).....the bike's owner is named sudjim....your bike is sweet looking Mellow...good luck with it...

Laters,
Salty.shft.

sudjim

Jun 8, 2008
Gainesville, FL

Hello Mellow,
Yes I got the bike on e-bay. I have upgraded the coaster brake to the best I could find> Also, I had two bars welded in for the motor to mount to. The guy that did the welding is top notch. Looks factory. Good luck with the build.
Jim