A night out on the town...

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's a pic of me & my girlfriend Jen while out on a typical friday night in Venice.
Building her a bike of her own is a great way to spend time together, (doing something I wanna do!!) ;) lol

How many of you guys built your ol' lady a bike??

scabz24

Oct 16, 2009
dunedin fl.
as soon as mine is finished hers is on the way,she acually came in the garagean I quote "how come your not building me one"I nearly fell over and saved myself by saying funny you mentioned it your motor is on the way I guess you ruined your surprise.nice save I thought.

Nashville Kat

Apr 20, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
"My Wild Love went riding,
She rode all the day,
She rode to the Devil and asked him to pay
The Devil was wiser: "It's time to repent"
She got herself a motorbike and off of Verde went"
- Jim Morrison, me and an arsity down by the schoolyard

.bt.

Attachments

Last edited:

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
They never stop at a motorbike.I got a harley,she got a harley,I got a ebike,she got one also,we both have gas bikes,A shotgun for me one for her.We have one airplane and one pilot we share.Thank God she's got lots of money.H.D.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Paul,
She looks like a keeper to me. If she wants a bike, build her one...if she wants/needs anything else, provide it. You'll never regret it my friend. Good luck...and tell her I said hello.
Tom

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Great pic VB. Looks fun and a happy night out. Beautiful.

For the life of me I can't get Carol on a MB. Gonna have to build a tandem or rickshaw

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
Hey Venice, nice pic of the two of you together on the bikes. the wifey just started riding at the end of riding season and now she calls the chrome cruiser hers. she now thinks like I did, "sure would be a nice day for a ride".

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
Happy wife ...Happy life! Remember I told ya'll that! LOL! Also, ......"There ain't no money in working!" Later dudes! .mbv.