Happy Thanksgiving from Michigan

GoldenMotor.com

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan
Hope everyone and their families has a happy and safe Thanksgiving!
God bless,
Mike

PS It's 43 degrees up here in northern Michigan today. Cloudy with a little cold drizzle. But that's great weather for up here this time of year. Could wake up to a blizzard any day.
.trk.

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Why thank you! Tomorrow we drive up to Scottsdale to visit with my Sister-in-laws family and my Father-in-law. It is supposed to be in the mid-70's and sunny. Tough life we have here in Arizona! :D

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
Got to do it twice.Mother in law is 93 and is having lunch for about 20 folks.Back home and another meal.No matter where we go my wife has a full spread at home for us.Then i got leftovers.HAPPY THANKSGIVING.Harleys Dad,Mom and Doc's Harley Davidson Blockhead.

Down_South

Aug 28, 2008
North Carolina
Happy Thanksgiving from North Carolina! I'm going up to my mom's house in the morning. She makes her world famous egg casserole with cheese, sausage and bacon! I can't wait! I'll be full of egg casserole and orange juice when the turkey hits the table! Its just like the movie "a Christmas Story" when the dad is described as a bona fide turkey monger LOL!

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan
Re: Thanksgiving Day

Thank God for grandmothers ... and God bless them! Mine turned 98 this past summer. She still lives alone (by choice) and is bright and alert and walks across the yard to get her mail most days. She mentioned once that if I wanted to live a long time I should take a vitamin a day and take good care of my parents. I think that's good advice.

Got our first noticible snowfall overnight. Here's a pic outside my backdoor.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrr and Happy Thanksgiving day from up here in Michigan.
God bless all ...
Mike
.trk.

Attachments