Used 66 cc engine

GoldenMotor.com

Dawud

Aug 23, 2009
Prescott, Arizona
I have up for grabs is a "80" (66cc) engine that came on my black racer from Spooky Tooth. The engine ran great. I am switching over to a pusher trailer. I have the engine, stock carb, coil, and exhaust. I am looking to give it to someone who would like it or just a spare. You cover the cost of shipping and I will send it anywhere you need.

i_am_jesse

Oct 21, 2009
Menomonie, Wi
I have up for grabs is a "80" (66cc) engine that came on my black racer from Spooky Tooth. The engine ran great. I am switching over to a pusher trailer. I have the engine, stock carb, coil, and exhaust. I am looking to give it to someone who would like it or just a spare. You cover the cost of shipping and I will send it anywhere you need.
where would it be shipping from? and does it run good?

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
I dont know if I need two or not (first try,just got an engine)Guess you got to pick someone
Thanks Gene

rmeloy34

Mar 26, 2009
Wallyworld Conn.
I have been offered a 4 stroke "80cc" on a trashed bike for 50 bucks I havent experimented with the 4 stroke yet but it seems too good to pass up,anyone run one of these?

scabz24

Oct 16, 2009
dunedin fl.
if its still up for grabs Ill take it Ill pay to ship it to fl.if you want ill throw in some bike parts need anything??