any non-haters in the phoenix area !!!!

GoldenMotor.com

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this...
there has been a few incidents of hate crime tagging here in FH !!! :(
there is a support rally at the local community center tonight 9-9-09 at 5:30 pm
I will be there with my bike to show that MAB's are not haters :)

I lived through much ugliness like this in the 60's and cannot believe it still goes on :(
if you can, all are welcome to attend
here is a link re: more info
Town rallies to victims of possible hate crimes

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Nice going, Bill. It's people like you that give me hope for the future. Like Frank, I'll be with you in spirit. How about a report on the event afterwards? Maybe a photo or two?

Tom

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Bill, I too wish I was closer. Not to like someone is one thing but to attack them because of it is not acceptable
Thank you for standing up for someone elses rights.

Steve.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
there was a change of plans...
they had everybody meet at the town park (fountain) and then, were marching 4 blocks to the community center...
I was walking my bike, when a policeman asked not to :confused: , rather than argue and draw attention away from the reason for the get-together in the first place I came home, but I DID talk to one of the victims and she knows I have her back if I ever see it happening

ps...I couldn't leave my bike unprotected at the fountain, it is my only trans

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
he never did give a reason other than a lame 'somebody complained' line
he had stopped me before though
I have learned not to argue on the side of the road
if neccesary, I can/will argue before a judge

omegaunderground

Sep 16, 2009
modesto
Good they should have to pay! Its about time somebody stood up and held the parents responsible. Our ex neighbors kids (age 15 and 12) were playing with a shotgun and the older one shot the younger in the chest. Now I know what you are thinking... where did they get the shotgun? It belonged to the kids, the parents knew they had it and it was loaded! Where are we going as a society seriously.

lordoflightaz

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Nice to hear that they were caught. With all the hating in the world we really don't need this stuff.

I wish Sheriff Joe could keep his mouth shut. How would he know it whether it was a hate crime or not. The kids got the idea from somewhere. Sheriff Joe is a walking ad for hate crime. The policies of the current Maricopa County Sheriff are NOT good for this community. If you live in the county, please take the time to learn all you can about just how "America's Sheriff" does what he calls his job.

Sorry to rant about Joe.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
they don't call him 'Joke Arpiehole' for nothing :)

haha...as an aside...when azvinnie and me beat the tickets last year, I cruised up and down the street in front of his house for about 2 hrs rotfl

Last edited:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Next time we give a cop **** for daring to stop us, we might want to remember they do a lot of good things as well.