Bicycle car!

GoldenMotor.com

DareDevil

Apr 29, 2012
Australia
Hi.. Ibedayank..."morgan is a micocar it does not have a way to be human powered"....I dont know about that...my uncle had one ..and I spent more time pushing to get it started than I ever rode in it......DD

Intrepid Wheelwoman

Oct 29, 2011
Hauraki District, New Zealand
I have come over copies of original drawings for the Swedish bicycle car "Phantom" it is from 1944, the job description is in Swedish. so anyone who wants to read it, must learn Swedish! :)
Oh excellent! Thankyou so much for posting these drawings; - I had copies of the drawings already, only they were nothing like as clear as these. It would be truly wonderful if you could translate the instruction sheets into English though, - I for one would be very grateful indeed :)

.cs.

Intrepid Wheelwoman

Oct 29, 2011
Hauraki District, New Zealand

Attachments

Last edited:

23tiny

Aug 8, 2011
california
So, What do you guys and girls think about this? It's a 21 speed human powered quadrocycle with hydraulic disc brakes. It has a powerful DC generator geared to operate w/212cc motor from Harbor Freights. It has running lights, turn signals, breaks, etc. It's a great ride.

.crt.

Attachments

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
Looks like fun, tiny.

With a 212 motor there probably won't be too much pedaling, though! :)

I think, now-a-days, it might be best to go with three wheels because 4 puts you into car classification which has more regs than the motorcycle classes.

enough of a battle with tax collectors over a 50cc motor on a bicycle!

Best
rc

23tiny

Aug 8, 2011
california
Hi Rustycase, well to tell you truth, I’ve ran this type of quadricycle around Lancaster, CA and some other areas for a year now.

.crt.

Last edited:

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
I like that concept, tiny!

a bicycle with a small genset for powering the lights if you find yourself out after the sun sets. :)

Yes, I know lancaster.
flat and windy!

I ran 1thirty8 quite a bit...
(sry, threekey is ded!)

I must make a note to ask you more abt what you know!
always got a lot of questions! :)

Best
rc