What Air Filt. and Expansion Pipe Will Fit This?

GoldenMotor.com

WayneC

Aug 2, 2009
Clearwater, FL
Howdy,
I didn't know if I should post this question here or in the performance section. Sorry if I got it wrong.
I've been running a Harbor Freight 52cc 2 stroke motor (from their water pump). It's been a little hunk
of dynamite and I'm very happy with it and it's performance. I'm told it's a TLE clone? IDK. I want to get
it breathing a little better and am looking for an open type air filter and an expansion pipe that will fit
it. I'm not really looking for any performance gains or speed or that. Just want a better aspirated engine. Does anyone know anything about this engine or what would fit? I do know that the carb is a
Walbro WYK model. Muffler just looks like a box. Let me know if you need some more info or pics. Harbor Freight isn't exactly forthcoming with ANY info on the engine itself.

Attachments

WayneC

Aug 2, 2009
Clearwater, FL
Wow, 69 views and nobody here can steer me toward an air filter or expansion pipe?

I must be in need of a shower or something. Definitely not on the "A List"!

NEVER MIND

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
I am guilty for looking. Sorry I can't help ya but buy the looks of your creation you could fab up something out of something. If there is a easy mod you would get the answers here for sure.

Adam