Blueprints For Occ Stingray Motor Mount

GoldenMotor.com

outlawbiker

Mar 15, 2009
Chicago NW Suburbs
i seen somewhere around the net blueprints for a barry mount knock off, but it was all scaled in metric and i cant find them again, can anyone help me build one by showing me some blueprints in standard measurements? thank you

outlawbiker

Mar 15, 2009
Chicago NW Suburbs
I built a copy of the livefast mount, I think all the measurements are at my buddy's house. I will try to remember to grab them the next time I am there.

thanks fairracing ! i dont know if im gonna go with that style however, once again ive been led by this forum to believe theres no comparison to a barry mount style. if it comes down to it ill try to fab one up like that and the advice is greatly appreciated, im so excited i finally get to go deposit the money in my bank today and get to buy my engine kit! ill see you all on the road soon!

outlawbiker

Mar 15, 2009
Chicago NW Suburbs
i dont know how i can mock that up really, all ive got in the garage is one long piece of of 3/16 angle iron that was used on a truck loading dock,its nice and thick and i was gonna cut 2 pieces of it and weld em together so it will have a seem in the middle of it but i trust my welds so it becomes a strong plate and will fit on top of the elliptical frame, and then i was gonna butcher up my old mountain bike for the tubes to weld to it for the engine to mount to. then ive i got these square u bolt muffler clamps i was gonna rubberize and run em thru the plate i made and tighten it all up to the frame, i just wanted to get the measurements for this kind of mount to get me close to the right angles and stuff with out being so far off my chain keeps poping off

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
**** judgin by your last post id say you dont need much in the way of measuring! with the engine on the bench beside you and all the stuff geared up it sounds like you can make do freestyling it into place.

waaaaaaaaaaaait for it.....
its coming soon lol