Laser lane lights !!!

GoldenMotor.com

Henshooter

Feb 10, 2014
Melbourne au
Hi guys ,as a lot of you know I'm a bit pedantic when it comes to lighting my bike up during night rides , every aspect of a safe night ride here in Melbourne vic is up to how well you can be seen and me and my ride are lit up like a Christmas tree .

I was having a browse on the evil bay (lol) when I came across a rather cheap rear light but thought I'd give it a go anyway considering the price was only $4 free shipping ,yes it took two weeks to get to me but upon fitting it I couldn't be more impressed by the brightness of it .

It also has a feature where it casts two lazer beams either side of my bike and gives the vehicle driver passing me a better gauge of the distance they should give me and bright ,it's one of the brightest rear lights I've used to date

I highly recommend any night rider purchases one of these and gives it a go ,I'm impressed and I'm sure you will be to

Regards Hens

Attachments

Last edited:

allen standley

Oct 22, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Re: Lazier lane lights !!!

Yup bought 4 of'em... from Amazon. 1 broken out of the box. Pressed the led button once and it made a little crunch sound and would never come on. 2nd one worked for 3 times out then the led button again broke. The other 2 are on my sons bikes. seem to work fine for them. So from my experience - you gotta 50 / 50 chance.