sydney, australia newbie

GoldenMotor.com

jsv_00

Jan 24, 2011
Sydney, Australia
hello all..

As the title states, from Sydney Australia. Recently have installed a 48cc kit on my MTB.
I spent a lot of time getting the install completed as nicely as possible.
All going well so far without a problem.

Was hoping to hear from some fellow aussies.. where abouts they ride, any issues they have come across and pick up some tips along the way.. trying to sway some input from the other side of the world!

chat soon..

jsv_00

Jan 24, 2011
Sydney, Australia
hey there..

appreciate the reply, having a read through the thread now.

I should have added that I went for a simple chinese 48cc kit.

Made some slight mods with the clutch setup and angle to lessen the load on the cable.. but its probably already mentioned..

will keep reading up through the site..

bitsnpieces

Dec 9, 2010
Melbourne, AUS
Nice; Oh, one thing I remembered about is when you leave it overnight, pull down on the clutch and lock it in to pre-stretch the wire.

When you're about to ride, tighten it up if you have to. This help prevents stretching as you ride.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
hello all..

As the title states, from Sydney Australia. Recently have installed a 48cc kit on my MTB.
I spent a lot of time getting the install completed as nicely as possible.
All going well so far without a problem.

Was hoping to hear from some fellow aussies.. where abouts they ride, any issues they have come across and pick up some tips along the way.. trying to sway some input from the other side of the world!

chat soon..
Welcome to the forum Mate, I used to live in Newport just up from the Arms back then (some 25 yrs ago), was in Narrabeen before that. Hope you hook up with friends to ride with....build bikes for them if yas have to.

Cheers and have fun!
scotto-

dnut

rockabilly dan

Jan 25, 2011
adelaide south australia
be carefull of the law, you probably have too much power for them, law states 200watts, you probably have somewhere around 1100watts, i know here in SA, its a $1000 fine, demerit points and bike confiscation, read up on the regulations in NSW is all i can say.