hello group

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome sb. what part of michigan you from. i just moved here from battle creek but all my kids and grand kids are still in kalamazoo area. after last winter i decided i had enough. glad to have you with us
:ride2:

sb bikes

Jul 24, 2008
owosso michigan
Can any body tell me where I could buy a turn signal and brake light kit for my bike ? My local police clam my bike has to have them and a head light.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
hey sb, welcome aboard
as far as the police are concerned, well I guess I'm a hardhead, if I know the law and they don't, I usually tend to push the issue with them. I'm not suggesting this is what you should do, by no means. I would have a copy of the laws concerning my motor bike and show it to them. The police here in Memphis though, they just laugh at us when we ride by. Me bro and I often pass them and they have never bothered us, and we never kill the motor near them either. It's like they just don't care round here lol and I love that.
good luck with 'em
and happy motoring

sb bikes

Jul 24, 2008
owosso michigan
Re: bad news

Took my bike out for ride ,hit a pot hole and broke my frame ,plus bent it !Now I need a new , mabe heavy bike frame ,much more stronger ,any ideas out there ?? my old bike was a huffy 26" crusier .

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
I think a lot of the Huffy bikes the welding is less than stellar. I've read several things where folks complained of the construction. I have two Schwinns that have not given me any structural grief.....................

sb bikes

Jul 24, 2008
owosso michigan
I have a old schwinn skip tooth bike that was my grandfathers , mabe that the one to try it on. its in ruff shape but still solid looking ,but rims are fair shape ? mabe i could take the crank and wheels off the huffy and give it a try.

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
Hey SB, somhow I missed your intro and saw a post on Dans intro. Anyway Welcome to the group. I was just down in Owasso last week for the Bike Fest at the House Of Wheels. Are you one of the Peddlers or know them? Enjoy the ride..Kelly:ride2:

thebikebutcher

Oct 11, 2009
Owosso, MI
HELLO ALL!!

SB, I'm from owosso and NEWBIE! I am about to dive into a 49cc project. I wonder if you are the cat that rides by my house on huntington by the high school?

Butcher