New from Northern Michigan

GoldenMotor.com

dback50cc

Jun 24, 2010
Mio, MI
Just put my engine on my diamond back mountain bike the other day, and lovin it already (48cc raw).

Looking for local mb'rs in the area that might want to hookup for a ride someday.

-Normdance1

Thud

May 26, 2010
West Michigan
I guess should have looked at your bio in the left corner.(DUH!) thats practicly bear country up there. do you have any other motored bikers up there?
We are few & far between currently.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Welcome. I'm in the same boat here in the Lansing area, I know there's other MBrs around because I have people tell me they've seen 'em but I never have.

ezdoesit

Jun 17, 2010
Michigan
Just put my engine on my diamond back mountain bike the other day, and lovin it already (48cc raw).

Looking for local mb'rs in the area that might want to hookup for a ride someday.

-Normdance1
Welcome to the forum db! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

dback50cc

Jun 24, 2010
Mio, MI
Thank you all for the warm welcomes! I just can't beleive that I'm the only one up around these parts with a MB. I seen one a week or so ago within a mile from my house, but apparently that fella don't use the internet. I just can't get enough of riding this thing! Happy trails to all!

-Norm