stranded

GoldenMotor.com

tttlspencer

May 31, 2008
i want one today ...a 70cc thatsdax kit that is. i opened thatsdax.com this morning after getting my money together to my horror price jump...big

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I guess he has more buyers than kits these days. He sure gets a lot of favorable mentions here for sure.

Try some of the other dealers I think we can probably talk you though getting it running. No guarantees though.

UncleKudzu

May 26, 2008
Deep in the American South
yup, same situation here. the Economic Stimulus Check came making funds available, then smack! $50.00 more.

i understand supply and demand, but a mention of the planned increase would have been nice when i was in communication with them on the 27th :-(

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
I don't think it is all greed on thatsdax's part.
The dollar just is not worth as much any more.
NeoCon economics.
I expect as the old kits from other suppliers get replaced the prices will rise there as well.

Off topic
I pull into the easiest to use gas station. The price is $3.95 per gallon. As I am filling up the price goes to $ 4.09 per gallon.
LOL

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
every ones prices are rising. still i think they are very reasonable in price. just figure out how many miles you can use it for errands or for commuting to work and they pay for themselves real quick. i just bought a titan and my estimates is it will pay for itself in a few months down here. its a small island and gas is only 3.37 a gallon here but every day i take a trip exploring in the car and on the motorized bicycle it will be a whole new experience and i will see things i never saw before. yesterday i put a hundred miles on the car and the island is only 28 miles long and 8 miles wide at the widest point :eek:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I think they are still worth it. Some peole spend that much going out to the bar on the weekend or on a golf outing.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
In 1980 I was between wives so shopping for my own groceries. Jimmy Carter was president then. I was in the store with a buggy full of food. I picked up a loaf of bread and before I could move the cart, an employee with a label cum picked it up from my buggy and raised the price a nickel. Now that is run away inflation.

"I don't mind em choppin' wood and I don't care that money's no good.ect