Motorbicycling promo

GoldenMotor.com

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
Nice Kangaroo-

to have such country roads without traffic/cars would be a real delight...
and the corn grows tall in Illinois

good luck with the venture!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I thanked Ray in private for his efforts but I need to do it publicly too.

You're a good ambassador for the hobby, Ray. The staff and members thank you. Cool idea.

Tom

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Thanks gentlemen.
I enjoy the website and motor assisted bikes.....so it really is in my own self interest to wanna see more folks partake in both. Being a small niche type hobby has its benefits, but so do hobbies with a large number of participants. The large hobbies we all know get special considerations with the politicians and we also become cash cows for budding business's who want to market neat new motor bicycle related products to us. There is strength and leverage in numbers and benefits that come with more participation.
Paul and his moderators have maintained a great website here that really does a splendid job promoting the hobby as well as providing valuable information for folks young and old who may be interested in motorbicycling.
Well done!

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Do I smell moderator material? But seriously nice Ray!
LOL
Thanks Jordan. I think Dave and Tom have that department well in hand.
I think my efforts for the next year are going to be mainly focused on making sure we all have a fun time next June cruising the Illinois back roads. Besides...I cant even moderate the two daughters and wife in my house, so how the heck would I moderate 10,000 or more opinionated motorized bicyclist?laff

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
This is the kind of stuff that made this forum what it is. Let's try to get back to our roots. Thanks Ray, and thanks Paul.

Now let's go have some fun. Because that's what this hobby is all about. Isn't it?

Tom

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
This is a great website...great people to talk MB's with. Definitely worthy of promoting to others who don't yet know the simple joys of motoring down the blacktop at 25mph on a motorized bike. Can't be described....it has to be experienced.

Thank you Paul and Tom for being such great ambassadors of the hobby.

YesImLDS

Jun 29, 2013
Columbia, Missouri
This is a great website...great people to talk MB's with. Definitely worthy of promoting to others who don't yet know the simple joys of motoring down the blacktop at 25mph on a motorized bike. Can't be described....it has to be experienced.

Thank you Paul and Tom for being such great ambassadors of the hobby.
or 45... :) It's fun getting up to speed and just kicking off the motor. Pure quietness with the wind going in your face. No real noise other than natural noises. Real nice. Then when you start to slow down turn on that modern ingenuity and braaap your way up that hill without sweating. Quite an odd, yet enjoyable experience!

bluegoatwoods

Jul 29, 2012
Central Illinois
Yep! Nice video.

Maybe I'll try to make one highlighting my use of an MB as an urban commuter/load hauler. I could try to stress an angle such as "You really don't have to pour your money into a car!" People do find that hard to believe. A demonstration might help.