Pictorial

GoldenMotor.com

Vanderwaal

May 9, 2008
has anyone done a complete end-to-end pictorial on their engine installations. i haven't built a bike yet but i'm going to and i thought i might like to look at a complete documentary on the procedure. i know all bikes and all installs are different but it would sure help me to get an idea of the series of events that goes into it. i'm going to be starting with a bone stock kulana moon dog (new model from wal-mart... i'm cheap :D ). i plan to use one of dax's engines. so, is there someone out there who has documented the installation top to bottom?

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
The instruction books that come with the engine kits aren't very good, but they give you a starting point.
I would say don't worry so much about having "step by step" instructions; these kits are pretty simple to install.
The real trick to building these kits is "dialing it in" once it's all put together...
Just get in there & start getting your hands dirty, & if you have any questions or problems... this is the place to ask!

And POST PICS of it when it's done! (we love pics!) (^) :ride2:

Good luck!

Vanderwaal

May 9, 2008
oh, i'm pretty sure i could do it without a tutorial just thought it might be nice to have one. might document my foray into motorized bike building for a tutorial. think anyone would be interested in a complete noobs pictorial on bicycle motorization?