Mb09 Tampa Bay Meet

GoldenMotor.com

stealthc9

Nov 25, 2008
New Port Richey,FL
Hey all my name is Darick
There is a meet in the works of being planned the idea started on the page of the other forum.
and i also posted a link to it on tamparacing.com

Last edited by a moderator:

ZnsaneRyder

Nov 21, 2008
FLORIDA
I went to it, with several other riders, it was GREAT! Awesome fun. A few technical difficulties with some of the bikes, but we sure made a scene out there in St Pete!!! 11 people showed, each bike nice and unique! Can't wait for the next meetup!!! I rode over 60 miles on my bike in the freezing weather to be there!

sudjim

Jun 8, 2008
Gainesville, FL
Hi All,

I have some photos of all the bikes and probably most of the attendees. I'll try to get some posted by tomorrow evening.

It was great to meet you all, and everyone was helpful with the technical difficulties. Ricky finally did get his clutch problem fixed, then the P-Wii bike (Pee Wee) started having clutch difficulties. THe pucks are worn down level with the holes in the gear. What do you expect on a 1900 mile motor? New ones ordered.

Thanks again for all attending and happy motoring.
Jim

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
The ride was a blast!! It was really neat to see all the different builds and the "Characters" that ride them. I'm having technical difficulties with my printer/scanner....will try to upload some photos.

Last edited:

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I'll live vicariously through you guys...if we got that many bikes together here in Ahia, they would just bring a flatbed and load them all up and take them to the impound....

junkyard

Jan 6, 2009
st.petersburg fla
well i know i said i was gunna go just to meet everyone but it was cold and i was bummed i didnt have a ride

glad to hear it went well

my kit is in the mail so ill be there for the next one for sure

BrettMavriK

Oct 3, 2008
Tampa Bay, FL
Ride Out Tampa Bay

Hey All,

The run ,even though the winter builds had bugs to be ridded, was a success.
It was a beautiful day and everyone was great.

In fact, we're doing it again this month.
Next Ride Out Tampa Bay Run:
February 21st - 11 a.m.
Vinoy Park 501 5TH Ave. NE St.Petersburg 33705.
-Leave the Park Down water's edge to the Pier.
-Take a Left and Cruise to the Pier
-then 2 blocks south to Central Ave., take right
-Cruise by the Downtown St. Pete Street Market (maybe even loop completely around it)
-continue down 1st Ave until around the street markets blocked off streets, back to Central.
-Cross the peninsula and over the Treasure Island Bridge
-From there we could stop at St. John's Pass for a break maybe.
-Then continue south on Gulf Blvd to Pass A Grille Beach
-Break Time
-Then Loop back

We could even get more clever and map a different way back like maybe over the Corey Island Bridge or something. This is all open to refinement.

So come on down, the weather is getting beautiful !

ZnsaneRyder

Nov 21, 2008
FLORIDA
I'm not sure I can make it this time. I'll try, but no guarantee. I'm a bit short on funds and still riding my old (welded) clutch with replaced hub and shoes. It may hold fine, but I want to be SURE I'm ready. If not this time, I'll ride with you folks in March.