let me know what u guys think of my tank

GoldenMotor.com

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
ok just got this tank yes its big but its a old school peanut indian larry style not sre if it to big will bolt up very easly but want your good and bad comments please thanks to all
[/IMG]

[/

SECOND PAGE HAS THE NEWEST TANK HERES A PICK THOUGH READ ALL THE NEW STUFF THAT I DID ON SECOND PAGE

Last edited:

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Mykust

I Like It. I Hate Small Tanks. It Will Grow On You! But Hopefully Not Any Bigger ! Lol. I Do Like It. I Like The Mounting Tabs, That Helps. The China Girl Tanks Look "funny" Small. Ron .cvlt1 PS, THIS IS A MEMBERS BIKE, NOT MINE. ANDY = "MOTORBIKEWANABE"

Attachments

Last edited:

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
If you can weld split it and take a chunk out of the middle and put it back together. It would look good then. Wile you are at it make it fit down further like a regular bike tank.
I remember my old Monark twin had a big tank like that but sat down almost to the top bar> had clamps in the middle with a strip down the center to cover them. Gas tank was on the right and clove box on the left. You bolted the tank on and then the clove box through the door. The door was flush so hard to see all crome. Love to have it today

fm2200

Nov 16, 2008
new york city
I would paint it black at the very least, to make appear a little smaller, that light grey is like a primer paint job, looks unfinished. The darker colors will make it appear a little smaller.

fm2200

Nov 16, 2008
new york city
Another thing to try, paint a crazy cartoon character like Sponge Bob, or Patrick the starfish on it. On the lower part of the tank have a large 3 inch band running horizontallyl around the tank of dark blue as a border.

captainrichhill

May 31, 2008
5 gallons at 60-70 MPG....Thats 300-350 miles between fillups. My butt would be sore waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before that. To each his own. That's what makes this hobby so cool.

I like the sponge bob idea, but maybe you could sell advertising space. Maybe it would pay for your gas.......maybe?

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I really like it! Almost cartoonish and whimsical. All the best jokes have been taken!

Really do like it. I have one of the left over pigosi (sp) tanks and seeing your pics have talked me into trying it.

One of the coolest parts of our crazy. Nothing is permanent. or ever finished

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
ok guys well i decided the tanks to big but i just went to a local motorcycle scrap yard and found the smallest tank i could now it was very beat up but zero rust on the inside always a plus no i spent all day yesterday braking off bondo and stripped the tank did my own bondo work and finished it with primer and two tone paint at 2 in the morning let me know what u guys think of this tank i love it now in the white im goin to be doing decals its goin to be ace spade heart and clubs going for the gambaling and the black center will be a white rat rod style pinstripe and the black and white have to be seperated by a red pinstripe thanks to all your coments let see what u have to say about this tank thanks guys

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
now just so everyone knows theres around the center of the tank theres brackets u cant see because of me taking the pic at night but im goin to be doing a wooden plaque

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
In the great words of the Good Doctor; "Much more gooder" But I still like the other, more better. snork

Doc is Happy's agent an' we have to keep him working

Happy, not Doc. Doc is crazy rich

Last edited: