Hi Everyone!

GoldenMotor.com

TheWizard

Feb 25, 2015
Hanford
I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have been into motorized bikes for about 5 months now. I am 17 and love riding my bike. I bought an old motorized Huffy bike from a friend so I can use it to commute to school and work. I bought it for $50 bucks and it has turned out to be a project for my dad and I to do together. The bike was not running so he and I ordered parts online and fixed it little by little. It would run and then breakdown. We would fix it and then something else would break. We replaced parts with upgraded ones and added new ones hoping it would run smoother and hopefully pick up a little more speed and power. It has certainly been a learning process for both of us. My dad loves it just as much as I do. We are talking about building another bike so he and I can ride together. Next week I should have a new SBP expansion pipe, and a upgraded CDI. I was thinking of posting pics or a video of it. A before and after. Here is a video of my ride, I named it "The Wizard".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zvl88t7r4nQ

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Cool!
Welcome to the forum, there is alot of information here. Try the searchbar up top, but if you guys get stuck, just ask. There are great people here who know alot, and are willing to help.

Good luck with the next build. Post some pics as you go, we all like that.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I'll forego any OZ jokes and just welcome you to the forum.

We always like father and son projects. They can be some great times that you two will look back on fondly.

Good luck with your current bike and your next project. So who gets the new bike? Dad or you?

Have fun and ride safe'

Tom

TheWizard

Feb 25, 2015
Hanford
We have worked out all the bugs already. We are just trying to get more performance out of it with better parts. We are very happy how she has been running lately. We are hoping the next build will be much easier with all the knowledge we have aquired with this one. Thanks guys!