Motorized Bicycle Rider's in SLO County

GoldenMotor.com

hill climber

Sep 11, 2008
paso robles, california
Hi all,
I live in north SLO County and am looking for people to ride with. There is some nice places to ride but not as much fun alone. I am usually busy but make time to ride. I have only rode locally as of yet, 35 miles round trip to work and back, and would like to ride some other areas. I drove locally throughout the county for years and there are lots of back roads that would be nice to ride. If you want to get together and ride PM me. weekend are best.
HEY!DO A WHEELIE!!
hill climber

MotorbikeMike

Dealer
Dec 29, 2007
Sacramento
Hi Hill climber, my nephew lives out at lake Naci in some gated community, maybe you know Bobby Simpson?

anyway, My brother (bobby's dad) and 2 other friends Miles, and Tom all live in or near Templeton, atascadero, paso robles.

They are tyring to plan a whizzer run this year, maybe down towards Santa Inex, buellton, solvang.

PM me and I will give you a phone number or two, and you-all can connect. Robert, my brother, is also a Whizzer dealer, and the new Whizzer Dealer in Santa Inez are trying to get organized.

The family usually rides in Templeton's 4th of July parade, which I've been in several times, a lot of fun

Mike

Last edited by a moderator: