BlowByU's Production Bike #2 Felt 1903

GoldenMotor.com

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Oh I forgot the sweet Billet throttle and kill switch as well as the HD Axle Kit Free Wheel and Custom 60 tooth sprocket

Kill%20Switch.jpg

Throttlencable.jpg

freewheelsprocket-hdaxle-wbrake.jpg

m_b244924fe8be62f262b04069153de5ef.jpg

Oh and one last thing a 47 inch throttle cable

Last edited:

Aaron Nelson

Jul 22, 2010
MilesCity, Montana
I can't wait to see yours. I'm still working on mine. Finaly won a klaxon off e-bay last month !
Sorry for huge pic.

I made my own custom lock cable, leather wraped, to keep the "Look". I think it turned out nice for as simple it was to do. (It's the coil under the seat, in pic below)

Looking forward to watching how you do things. I may hold off to see a pro do it first. With the problems I've had...it won't hurt.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Well thank you
I am only going to do pictures in this one and a few videos, if you need any how to videos let me know I posted everything you could need to know in the first production build. If you have something you need and I have not posted it let me know I will do a video for you. nice job on the lock me likey
Cheers

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hello every one sorry for the delay here are some pic's of mock ups

SANY0129.jpg

SANY0131.jpg

SANY0133.jpg

SANY0134.jpg This is a picture of the newest parts I have available it is a custom billet sprocket for the HD axle kits it is available 9 different colors this one is shown in midnight black. This is the pro-to type sprocket but all sprockets sold will have holes drilled in them and that will make them look more like a motorcycle sprocket. This bike has a 60 tooth sprocket they are available from 26 tooth to 80 tooth.

SANY0135.jpg In this pic you can see the front drum brake I have had in stalled by my local bike shop they charge me $36 to build my wheels

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here is the last picture
SANY0136.jpg

SANY0140.jpg I have 22 tooth pedal side sprockets but are not on my website yet and I also have 5 speed free wheel available with a dérailleur

SANY0142.jpg In this pic I have modified the engine mount I will show pictures later of what was done but this mod will make it much easier to keep your drive chain tight. And what was done was the front and rear mount comes in three pieces I have sized the front and rear to match the frame and then I welded the front and rear together. This make it very easy to keep your chain tight with out a chain idler.

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here are some more goodies
SANY0150.jpg

SANY0149.jpg This a great product it is a 22 tooth pedal side sprocket works with the HD axle kit and makes it much easier to start out pedaling than with the original 18 tooth that you can get with the HD axle kit

SANY0151.jpg Tanner will be getting this great looking glass fuel filter

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here are some photos of the mods I have done to the motor mount make it easier to adjust the chain tension
SANY0153.jpg

SANY0154.jpg Once you know your size of your mount placement you can add flat bar and weld the mounts ends together

SANY0155.jpg

SANY0157.jpg

SANY0158.jpg These pictures show how much adjustment the engine mount has for keeping your chain tight

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here are more pictures
SANY0159.jpg This picture clearly shows 1" 1/2 of adjustment that adds up to 3 inches of chain adjustment

SANY0161.jpg

SANY0162.jpg This pic shows what you can do to clean up the look of your engine mount I have rounded all the square corners upgraded the bolts to grade 12 Allen heads, I do the same for every bolt nut and washer that come in these Chinese kits

SANY0163.jpg

SANY0164.jpg I put this pic in a dumb place it should have come much earlier it shows how I got the measurements for the inch and a half

Last edited:

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi all here are some of the latest pictures
SANY0183.JPG

SANY0181.JPG

SANY0182.jpg This pic shows the bike completely striped of everything

SANY0184.jpg

SANY0185.jpg This pic shows the access hole that has to be drilled to expose the un-welded joint at the extreme end of the top tube.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Here are the last pics for today
SANY0176.JPG This pic shows the bottom hole that has been ground out to expose the un-welded seam where the top tube meets the bottom tube. You can see the material used for plugging the seam. You can also see the other two hole that are also plugged.

SANY0178.JPG This shows the seat tube and the holes plugged one on each side.

SANY0180.jpg This shows the extreme end and the hole for exposing the seam and you see the material used to plug it.
Cheers
Terry

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
LOL yes it is a great fuel tank and it hold 1/2 a gallon but this requires special tools and lots of time. If you go to my first production build I do a video of the whole process

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Well hello every one sorry for the delay but here I am with the latest pics of Tanner. Tanner is so close to being done, I only have to Finnish the painting. I am going to do something I have never done before because one of the members said in a post that he can't wait to see what I do to the engine to make it look period correct. I racked my brains for a while and came up with the only thing that can be done with the engine and that is pin stripping on the engine cover and the engine mount. I should have the paint and pin stripping done by next week end. So Here are the pics I promised.
SANY0253.jpg
SANY0254.jpg
SANY0255.jpg
SANY0256.jpg

Don't forget that you can click on the pictures and they will enlarge
Cheers
Terry

Whizzerd

Nov 20, 2009
Muncie,IN
Hi Terry, best wishes to Glenda and Tanner as well. I like how your website is coming along and, of special note, that you have become an EZM dealer. They ARE a nice quality gearbox aren't they? Also, am impressed w/ your new HD rear axle and custom sprockets. As always love your videos. I'll be PM'ing you soon w/ some ?'s and a few new things I've been up to w/ the MB's. Yours, Mike

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Thank you Whizzerd
Yes the HD axles are one of the most important pieces in the puzzle that is a MB.
Tanner is growing like a weed and is a good baby boy I am very lucky to have been blessed with such a wonderful wife and now extended family.
OK every one here are a couple of pics of Tanner the MB Tanner is is complete and ride able I took it for a short ride tonight wide crank working well and I am surprised at how well the front springer works and with the spring right there you get to see it working away. I am very impressed with the 22 tooth pedal side sprocket it makes it much easier to pedal than with the 18 tooth of which was the only sprocket that was available until now. I have found a source for the 22 tooth sprockets but of course it is the end bike season and they are now sold out. Now you are seeing the bike with out the front fender and the reason for that is I am having the stripping color matched so I can do the engine cover and engine mount. Once the parts are painted I can install the the rest of the engine kit so here are the pics of Tanner.

SANY0260.jpg

SANY0262.jpg

Just one more thing yes I am now carrying EZ Motorbike's Qmatic I am constantly trying to add more and more products to my site when I am done I would like to be like a MB super market.
Cheers
Terry

Last edited: