looking for 11/16" bore back sprocket

GoldenMotor.com

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Joe,
I'm not much help for the gear ratios and sprocket size but someone will stop by to give you the information you need.
They will need to know how many teeth on your clutch is you have one already.

Steve.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
I just looked up the archives and the engine your using and wether or not you are going to use a jack shaft plays a major role as well.

Go to the top of the forum and type gear ratios into the google-search box and it will take you to all the previous posts about gear ratios. There is a lot of reading there and will give you an idea about what you need.

Steve.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Did you look on the sides of the forum where the ads are? One of the sponsers may have something.
Maybe Northern Tool in their go kart section. Also it's sunday and a lot of the members haven't looked at the forum and over the next few days you will hear from them. Someone may have what you want but it's a waiting game.

How about some of the go Kart dealers on the net or google what you want. You may come up with something or try google-search here on the forum. One of the members may have talked about the same thing that your looking for.

Kings makes sprockets to order and that may be the route you have to take. I believe there are other custom sprocket makers as well but I don't know who they are.

Steve.