Board Tracker Frame Design

GoldenMotor.com

Noh_Body

Jun 26, 2012
Southern Pines NC
I'm new here but I am currently having a bike built by Dan at Taylar motorbikes (who does amazing work and is incredibly helpful). While I wait for the construction I decided to play around with a free CAD program available over at http://www.bikecad.ca/quickapplet
It seemed at first all I would get out of it was some simple mods to a standard bike frame shape but one I dug in to the meat of the features and played around for several hours I was actually able to come up with a decent mock up.

I like this program a lot because it gives you the ability to add in the dimensions of the frame, which is hand considering I couldn't make the frame on my own. I though I'd share this because someone else out there may have in mind for a fabricator to create a frame of similar sorts. Being able to come up with the dimensions is quite handy.

Anyways, just wanted to share that and say hello.

cobrafreak

Feb 16, 2011
sacramento ca
You want the frame long enough so that you could place a third imaginary tire in between the front and rear tire with perhaps an extra inch to spare. length is everything on these redux bikes.