I need help Plannng my trip

GoldenMotor.com

DIANY

Mar 8, 2012
nampa
what the **** is a #6??? i swear at first it said something drug related...i think it was weed and a pipe...but who would call it a #6 and y?

DIANY

Mar 8, 2012
nampa
OH! ok, i get it but y did he change it in the first place?
are you not allowed to put stuff on here like that? and shouldnt that be first on your list? wait...than id be a #1..maybe second...no, wait.....that would be confusing....well im gonna start calling it that ahaha

Grongebis

May 8, 2012
Dayton Ohio
OH! ok, i get it but y did he change it in the first place?
are you not allowed to put stuff on here like that? and shouldnt that be first on your list? wait...than id be a #1..maybe second...no, wait.....that would be confusing....well im gonna start calling it that ahaha
There is a rules and regulations section that we all agreed to when we signed up.

#6 was #6 because that's just when I thought of it.

My first set of light bulbs came in today.. already got them hooked up via the dynamo..

one thing i cannot decide. I am planning on leaving my dynamo on the bike. also the engine comes with electric. I am assuming I can use the same rectification method from both sources of electricity. If I ground them both to the frame, does that mean I have 2 sources of 6v ac? or will they merge to one source? Should I hook the lights up to the dynamo and the USB charger to the engine? or should it be the other way around?

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
#6 would be #1 on my list if I was taking a trip without leaving the farm.

But on a cross country bike trip the fuzz will make it their #1 priority to find your #6 and then you are in deep shizzy.

How am I doin'?
:):):)

Grongebis

May 8, 2012
Dayton Ohio
#6 would be #1 on my list if I was taking a trip without leaving the farm.

But on a cross country bike trip the fuzz will make it their #1 priority to find your #6 and then you are in deep shizzy.

How am I doin'?
:):):)
false hollow frame. I'll take my chances.. I figure if it happens in a state other than my own, I won't have much to worry about and I may be able to just forget about it. I'm a traffic violation fugitive already in somewhere I won't probably ever be again.