Bike swap complete!!

GoldenMotor.com

Rookie

Apr 6, 2011
Orange County, Ca
Went from a stretch cruiser to this Dyno Deuce. I couldnt have did it without the dedication from my brother (magrider), and pops. We performed the swap in 8 hours, from magrider fabricating the engine mount to pay close attention on the exhaust, and some spot welding.
It runs smooth as I'll take more pics tomorrow and mount the speedo to see the mph on this build. Im counting down the days to the Death Race.

Attachments

Rookie

Apr 6, 2011
Orange County, Ca
Yes this is my first Dyno and I like it so far. I have to find somebody that can make a tank for me that will fit under the top bar. I bought the bike off Craigslist for $124 but it had new yellow 36 spoke wheels w/brass nipples and brand new flame tires. It was a little bit more than what I wanted to pay for but I had to have the Deuce, especially knowing that magrider wants one LOL.
This past weekend we were busy and swapping everything off the stretch cruiser onto the Deuce. The expansion chamber we have to do it later as time is running out before the Death Race so Im running the stock pipe.