Honda GXH50 + Titan XC50 RUI124 Carb

GoldenMotor.com

Rambo

Apr 9, 2011
Paris, France
Hello guys,

Although i'm a newbie to the group i have been intrested in MB riding for some time. I currently have fitted on my bike a Honda GXH50 friction drive kit but had issues with the governor + carb. I was told to invest in a new carb of a type like the Titan XC50 RUI124 which i now have fitted to the honda engine.

However, now comes the problem for i cannot for the life of myself fathom out how to connect the titan carb to the GXH50 gas tank. The tank only has one tube outlet but on the titan carb there are three connections & i'm at a loss on the best way for getting the titan carb set up perfectly to the GXH50 gas tank?

Alas i'm not very mechanically minded so don't fully understand the best way around resolving this problem.

The Honda engine was purchased from Staton Inc whilst the titan carb i got from thatsdax. Both Companies of whom i'd recommend though for the Carb fitting problem it's probably best i try asking on a Specialized MB forum in the hope someone might beable to help.

Maybe a group member is already using the same honda + titan setup thus could possibly post a photo or two of how they got round the problem. If so that would be great, thank's.

Cheers

Top Bike vtt 24 + honda GXH50 FD & Titan RUI 124 Carb

Rambo

Apr 9, 2011
Paris, France
Aleman your a Star,

So as i understand it: The left sided tube on it's own i assume is for the drain bowl whilst the right side tube top of brass nozzle is the vent?

Therefore what kind of drain bowl setup do US MB users use for would i get away with fitting a 1.5ltr bottle or could i even drain the gas into another gas tank i have which holds two liters. The tank was in use for a previous Chinese HT bike which past away last yearzpt

Once again Cheers

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
yup Rambo, the bowl drain is easy to spot, it's for servicing the carb and on left side on engine on MaB, on lowest point of carb. The vent is the line just above fuel inlet on right side on my HS carb, which as I've read here is the same as Titan carb.