Sportsman Black Boardie

GoldenMotor.com

zean

Dec 5, 2010
california
Your motorized bicycles are in a class of their own. What's perfect in this world? Nothing. Your motorized bicycles come close. Thankyou sportscarpat.

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
super nice pat, have you ran one with a full sized expansion chamber yet. that smaller pipe might just be the ticket for taming the 9.4
the modded kx 65 pipe i'm using has the 9.4 into the scarry range.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
super nice pat, have you ran one with a full sized expansion chamber yet. that smaller pipe might just be the ticket for taming the 9.4
the modded kx 65 pipe i'm using has the 9.4 into the scarry range.
So far I have only rode the prototype which is my brothers bike. He had an even smaller pipe. It ran easily at 40 mph. Rich just modified a KTM pipe for his build so we will see what it does for performance. I have not been squeezing every bit of performance out of the Racers, yet, and had said that a better fitting pipe is more important than peak horse power to me. That said, my current pipe design will eventually change to a custom chamber designed to better maximize the loop area. Just a matter of coughing up the dough for tooling. Tooling and material costs just take all the fun away.

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
While I was looking at this pic I got out my kayak and kept paddling forward in my own stream of drool so I could keep looking. Great build :D
-LS