I want a trike

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Now that I can mount a 31cc engine on the front wheel of a bike, I want a trike to play with.

There is just one problem, I have too many bikes that are suitable just for me to ride. They have no value but I hate to just junk them. Plus I promised my wife no more bikes. Told her I would find a new hobby.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
So deacon, you told her you would get a new hobby. You're giving up motorized bicycles and going to start building motorized trikes. You da man..............................:D

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Oh that is just a threat. I'll probably wreck them all before I give up the ghost. But I will keep you in mind.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
My 31cc is great. I finally got the chainsaw carb adjusted I think. I am going to test ride it today and I'll know.

I can't get the 25cc to start at the moment. If the chainsaw runs good enough today, I will start on the 25cc. I'm sure it is the carb. I changed it out and it never worked right again. I expect I have an air leak or something silly like that. I didn't use any sealer on the gasket. Then I took it off and used some silicone sealer that dried before I could get it set so I expect it is worse now.

vegaspaddy

Jul 24, 2008
las vegas
how about buying a conversion kit, bolt it on the rear of a normal bike and instant trike,spooky tooth sells the kit for $200.