Universal rear sprocket kit -parts dimensions needed-

GoldenMotor.com

Cagiva4ever

Oct 25, 2010
Finland
hi !

any1 kind enough to help me ?

i have no option to buy "bolt on kit" so i have to fabricate all the parts my self or getting them made...

im talking about these parts: www.chrishill.myknet.org/HPIM2630.JPG

what i need to know are dimensions for the rubber "washers" and the metal washer that is splitted into 2 or 3 parts depending about kit manufacturer.

would be handy to know the dimensions from the Universal Bolt-On kit and compere them to my rim/hub to see and know if they fit. after that i can copy the parts or/and do little modifications if needed.

this hassle of getting dimensions would safe my time alot, most likely like 1~3 months as i would be getting the metal washers etc made at my ex-machinist school (and knowing them students they are slow..)

either i have to figure all out my self and fabricate everything from Zero and spend alot of time (at very little tools to use and at oustside under sky in -15Celsius) or cut some corners short if some1 can help me with the dimensions.

if there is already a existing topic with simular info, please point it to me. i have used so far many days and 20hours browsing web for photos etc and used also extended search button on this forum with no results.

bye:)
markus

Cagiva4ever

Oct 25, 2010
Finland
hi !

the link works for me every time. if it doesnt work for some1 else, there is always Google to use, copy paste the URL into Google and it will be seen.

"clamshell adapter" if i want, i can produce on my ex-school.

at this point for now im going for the rubber washers/metal washer and bolts system.

unfortunately there is no way im going to order parts from USA for this project.

So, search continues for issue my message no#1

bye:)
m